Monday, March 3, 2008

Oh yeah, I have one...

Last night at Javads...
I am not sure if it was the endless shots of tequila that were flowing, or the tremendous laughter that kept growing but all of a sudden, the tattoos were all showing!
This is one of those times that I am soooo glad I have kept mine. I love being able to yell out, "Oh yeah...of course I have one!"
I think everyone expects me to reveal a little flower on my ankle or a tiny butterfly on my shoulder...they're always a little surprised by the four-color body art.
Oh, and then the explanation...
I always need another shot of tequila for that.
Nick's a baseball fan...can ya tell?
Laura's ankle, a closer shot of mine, Nick just kept on revealing more...
and Christina's LBT.

2 comments:

The Maguires said...

I'm more surprised that your tattoo is not something about baseball. That's what your next tattoo should be! Something dodgers! You me and Allison can all go together, I have to deliver this baby first, but then we can go. You have a few months to plan.

Heather McTaggart said...

FUN NIGHTS!