Thursday, March 27, 2008

..at the old ballgame!

SO great to be back at the ballpark tonight! Eliane and I arrived around 6pm, just in time to take in the tail end of batting practice and relax and enjoy the gorgeous surroundings!
And there was one ADDED bonus to the night--Allison and her friends were sitting a few rows away and came over for a visit!
Allison and her friend, Allison
Eliane (in her new 'lid')
Allison and Bethany...

Saturday my Dad and I will be going to the Dodgers vs. Red Sox game at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
It's a once in a lifetime game commemorating the Dodgers' 50th year in LA!
I (truly) don't care if I ever get back...

4 comments:

Allison Murray said...

oh yay!!!
i'm so excited i made your blog!!!!
=)

so fun seeing you tonight!!

Allison said...

I was going to write:

Allison said, "I'm so excited to be on your mom's blog"

...but she beat me to it!

Love that my friends love you!

Sarah said...

Yeah for baseball. Take Me out the the Ballgame was the first song that Bridger learned! My parents were at Spring Training and called. Bridger started to cry becuase he wanted to go a ballgame with grandpa. I hope his interest continues!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

It will be great being with you all day Saturday...

When they start the game they don't yell "Work Ball", they say "Play Ball"!!!