Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm hungry....

No, I'm not hungry for knowledge. No, not for power.
Nope...I am just freaking hungry for FOOD. All the time.
I seriously could eat 24 hours a day, every day non-stop! I think I must be missing that vital part of a metabolism that says, "STOP! You are full now!" Honestly--I am never full. Never! I can out-eat anybody. Anytime.
And I'm telling you--EVERYTHING sounds delicious to me!
Ribs, Burgers, Fries-Yum
Bacon and hashbrowns and biscuits and gravy-Fabulous
Pop tarts, cookies, ice cream sandwiches-Yes! I love them all!
Food just tastes SO good!!
You'd be very hard pressed to find something that I would not make yummy sounds over when I eat it! Of course I have had to learn to deal with these constant cravings and hunger pangs and have had to develop amazing will power...otherwise, I'd be 200 pounds!
OK... the oven just dinged. My (Lean Cuisine) pizza is ready and it's about freaking time.
I'm STARVING!

4 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

I too, am always hungry. That's why I smoke.

Allison said...

I'm not sure if I'm more embarrassed about how much I do love to eat or the fact that I laughed out loud at the stupid hippo cartoon.

Eliane said...

Same here... I can eat all day. I love food so much.

PETE Di LALLO said...

YUP!
There's a lot of hunger going around...