Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Classic 45s

Earlier this evening, I met my wonderful high school friends, Elisa, Kelly and Sharel at the brand new Javier's in Crystal Cove--(the restaurant is absolutely spectacular!) This upcoming year will be a rather significant one for the four of us as we will all be celebrating (yes--CELEBRATING!) our 45th birthday! Of course we are OH so grateful that Sharel is gracious enough to lead the way...she knows we are not far behind her.
Looking forward to LOTS of celebrations this year (and the next and the next and the next!)
My own 45th birthday is still about three months away, but I have already begun preparing my blog post for that day (maybe the week):
"45 GREAT things about being 45!"
You know what? There are a whole lot more than 45.
Life is good.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I had such a great time last night. I can't wait for then next birthday celebration!
Love you,
Kelly