Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary Montage!

Let me just say how very PROUD I am to be part of the Montage Staff! I have never worked with a more incredible group of hard-working and GREAT people who are ALWAYS fun to be with! Tonight was our 5th anniversary (I will have been there THREE years next month!) and BOY did we celebrate! I know I have written about this OH so many times...but I love these people and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job.
I truly have to say, that it probably saved my life. My baseball-loving friends Michael and Richard
Ok, gotta admit that Laura looks like she could be my 'life partner' in this shot...
Love my dear friend Lisa...
This is Andrew. Last year, we took a picture together and, along with many others, he sent it to his mom. She told him he had a lovely girl friend.
(Guess mom didn't realize that she and I are the same age!)
This one's for YOU, Andrew's mom!
My banquet buddies (Curious) Jeorge and Angel (of the morning.)
Chris is one of my BEST BEST BEST friends at the resort!
We are SO much alike!
My lovely friend, Jaime and her friend, Todd. Todd actually worked at Saddleback Church for a while and HIS MOM, Liz, was on Children's Staff at Saddleback with me.
It is, indeed, a small world!
Oh, but the world gets even smaller yet!
YES! That's Brett Eastman! His wife, Dee, works at the Spa at Montage!
Yeah...we had quite a bit of catching up to do.
So blessed to be able to say that this is my BOSS, Sarah! She is a joy to work with and one of my closest friends. Shadi and I make up the Event Concierge team and have SO much fun together every single day!
The whole evening was spectacular...I could not wait to share it!
Yes, I have to be at work at 5:45am tomorrow!
And I truly can't wait.

5 comments:

Eliane said...

How fun!!! You are so gorgeous and classy.

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I love that you have a wine glass in your hand in a lot of pictures...reason # 1 that I love you...and reason #2...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting a picture of Todd Puffer...I don't care if his "friend" is in it...it's just good to see Todd again!

Heather McTaggart said...

Look at that smile sister...what another great evening for you! You are BEAUTIFUL!

Allison said...

Sarah and Shadi look beautiful...
Laura does look life-partner-esque...hilarious.

Love you!

Ange said...

I love the GINORMOUS glass of wine in your hand. Classic!