Wednesday, December 12, 2007

'Tis the season...

There is NOTHING I love more than having people over for dinner...especially when my house looks like this!! I even put extra lights out on the balcony today...it all looks so pretty!
...and the best part--Cathy and Ange! I made a big pot of tortilla soup with chips and salsa and guacamole and a vat of BTS!
We had such a great time...I have not laughed so hard in a long long time!!
I put the rest in containers and sent them home with the girls...(I gave one to Cathy for you Allison!) It is even better on the second and third day! Yummy!
Cathy and Ange and I worked together on the Children's Staff at Saddleback for years and years! We had a great night of "remember whens"...Courtney, we missed you and your laughter...and the stories YOU have to tell.
THOSE were the days--so fun to spend time with these great friends!!
(Please note that Cathy is drinking a Coke)

4 comments:

Allison said...

As I was reading this I was thinking, I wonder if there is any left for me to eat?! I should have known my mom was looking out for me!

Looks like you had fun!

Ange said...

Thanks for the great supper Jules! I love your house -- so cute! Next time I won't forget my jersey!!!

Heather McTaggart said...

How fun! Cathy is SO great, I LOVE working with her! Did she pick out the "stuff" in the soup like me? We share a common agreement that vegetables are of the devils doing! I STILL have your BTS bowl at MY house, we HAVE to get that back to you! I keep forgetting...OLD AGE!
Your house looks great, we have 4 ornaments on the tree so far!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

please note Cathi is drinking a coke! HA HA HA!! That was my favorite part. I am SO sad I couldn't be there...but I really do want to get together soon. Sorry Ange, I've worn the jersey for the last time.