- Be honest. About who you are and what you say. That doesn't mean tell everything to everyone, it means being truthful about anything you tell anyone.
- Never say never. Truly, you really never know.
- No obsessing. Over food or money or guys--or anything else.
- Get rid of all debt (except for the mortgage of course). When you have all you need, stop buying stuff!
- GET OVER IT! Or better yet...work through it. Allow yourself to grieve it--then move on!
- Be forgiving. Yeah...this is a constant one.
- Make other people happy! Remember names, birthdays, send notes. Make people smile.
- Be nice. Don't gossip. And don't listen to gossip.
- Get active! Go for a walk, actually GO to that Yoga class...exercise your heart & soul!
- Change what you don't like. Weight, relationships, things around the house.
- Persevere and be powerful. Work on improving self-worth.
- If the one you love doesn't want it, do yourself a favor and save it for someone who does.
I used to say that I was happy when I was thin. Now I know that I am thin when I am happy...
Life is long...don't spend time being sad, depressed or WAITING to be happy!