Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Light up the halo!

My dad and I at Angel Stadium...before the gates even opened!
Got to watch BOTH batting practices!! I honestly had tears in my eyes at several points during the day...I was so very happy!! I am SO glad we were able to be there.
A FABULOUS night for a ballgame! For a baseball lover...sheer heaven.
Great seats, great game, great company...
It was all I thought it would be...and more.
Oh, plus the National League won...and Broxton got the save.
I'm a believer again.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Hello Julie, I am back!;) You look GREAT! I must catch up on what is going with you, as you really look gorgeous.;) Your dad looks good too.;)
Your passion for the ball game is so contagious.;))
xoxo

Lisa Marie said...

AHHHH SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSHarrison said...

So jealous! But definitely excited that you were able to attend.
The highlights were amazing.