Sunday, July 18, 2010

CHEERS!

My friend, Sharel, sponsors a fund raiser each year for her CHEERS Charity. CHEERS stands for Combining Hearts & Efforts to Empower, Rebuild and Serve. Sharel and her team assist orphans and refugees in Uganda.
This year's event was a wine tasting and art show...
...ok, enough wine for you!
Sharel, Elisa and Kathie and I all went to high school together!
Sharel actually took the photographs that are on the wall behind us. And Elisa took home BOTH top prizes--a trip to New York City and a trip to Ohau! Sharel does such a great job with these events and assists so many through her efforts. And, hey, if I can lend a hand by tasting wine, I am always there to do my part. Love these night. Love these people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great cause and it look like there was some great art on the walls, way to go!

Vijay said...

excellent post ..julie..love your blog//pretty nice contents...helps to learn some thing for a non-native speaker's ....you have a attractive and cool article as like my cool blog