Monday, July 5, 2010

Everything is fine...

Yesterday I had one of the best days at work--ever. Yep, it was July 4th, another holiday that I had to "suit up" for...but I loved every single minute of it. We were super busy, everyone was really happy, the weather was almost perfect and I was in my element.
You know that feeling you get after being sick for a long time? You feel a little bit better each day and then you finally wake up one morning and say, "I'm not sick anymore! I feel good again!"
I'm there.
Oh, and I'm going to the Dodgers game tonight with some old and new friends!
Ahh, the icing on the cake!
It is, indeed, a brand new day.

2 comments:

BUM said...

Glad to hear it !! I know you'll have fun at the game. GO DODGERS !!!!

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling! Everything is good and the stars are lined up perfectly. Enjoy the game and remember you are a wonderful woman that is loved by many!