Monday, August 25, 2008

Having a ball...

My friend Eliane is here this week visiting from Ohio. I picked her up at the airport around 3 on Sunday and we have not stopped since. Not for a minute! And, of course, we were up at 5 this morning ready to start our day!!
Eliane and I always joke that we do more in one day than most people do in a week. And when we are together, seriously...we do not even take a breath. We are so productive too!
We worked in my garage most of the day and then shopped a bit, visited a few friends, and then had people over for dinner. (It was delicious and SO fun too!)
Now it is 11:37 and we are just going to sleep!
Day one of our six day vacation.
I am exhausted...
And I can't wait til tomorrow...

1 comment:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Let's hope you were too busy to watch or listen to the Dodgers last night!