Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Eliane!!


There’s a WONDERFUL person in my life.
You might even say she’s my wife.
My best friend for years,
Through laughter and tears
She’s the only one who really lets me gripe!

Today is this dear friend’s birthday.
And here is a heart-felt HOORAY!
A thanks for all she’s done
For the 20 years of fun
“I love you” is what I want to say!

Click click click, pat pat pat
Guys waiting on out the mat
White Zinfandel, regular milk on the side
Monkeys, owls and Ted #7
DUIx3 and dear Mary in Heaven
She's my counselor, my therapist, my guide!

Here’s to you Eliane
You know and love me and all that I am,
My heartaches, my dreams--all those men!
Don't know where we're going, don't care where we've been
And as long as we're eating--who gives a damn?

Happy birthday dear friend,
I am yours to the end,
Eating wedding cake, shrimps, hummas too
LIFE IS SO GREAT and you’re still my life mate
(But I’m kinda hoping for a gorgeous man too!!)

Have a GREAT day Eliane!!!

3 comments:

Eliane said...

Thank you so much!!!
You are the best and whatever you said about me... I can only reply Ditto Kiddo!!!
I love you and can't wait to be with you again very very soon.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Hey You!

Another birthday, another candle...
pretty soon you'll be too hot to handle!

Have the Happiest Birthday ever...

Unknown said...

hey hey, i'll see if i can get her bank account for ya, that is probably the easiest way