Thursday, August 21, 2008

...and they call it Bella Notte

and, speaking of Bella...
Enjoyed a lovely evening with Bella and the Sarti Family
and Todd and Jaime too!
Leigh barbecued delicious steaks, Jaime brought a fabulous spinach salad and Jana served up yummy rice, fruit and french bread.
(As usual, I brought dessert!)
The Sarti boys
...and the girls!
Sweet Leighton
Jaime and Todd will be getting married in January!
I worked with Todd at Saddleback and at Montage and have known his (awesome!) mom for about 10 years...
Jaime and I still work together at Montage!
Allison's picture hangs on the Sarti refrigerator!
He loves your picture, Allison!
Sing it with me..."Her name is Lola, the youngest Sarti..."
(Does this make TWO pictures of me with a baby this week? Yikes!)
I kissed all the kids for you Allison. Bella even showed me
the jeep that apparently she'll be driving to Kenya!
Yeah for a great night with great friends!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I can't believe how much I miss and love these kids...that whole family!

Thanks for loving on them for me!

Eliane said...

I noticed the second baby too even before I read it. You look good with a baby in your arms....as long as it is a friend's baby you are ok.
Btw, very cute baby!!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Everything comes in three's you know!!!!!