Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just aMother day in paradise

It's been an exciting activity-filled weekend...and I am exhausted!
I'm gonna let the pictures help tell the story of the day...








So, yeah...I worked the Mother's Day brunch and then Allison and Bethany met me (and the banquets team) for dinner at Montage. What a treat! Sushi and prime rib and waffles and CHEESE and wine and chocolate cream puffs and more CHEESE!
Took a walk down by the water...wow...what a glorious day.
I am SO grateful for all the goodness of life!
This mother is OH so happy tonight...

5 comments:

Allison said...

Funny title...ridiculous picture of me and Bethany...and I absolutely should have known better than to wear the same outfit two days in a row with you and your blog...

Eliane said...

makes me happy to know that you are happy.
Life is good!!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

IF you wrote a book of 'blog titles'you'd be famous...luv this one...

IF you ever posted a blog with hardly any food fotos in it I'd more happily eat my chicken salad sandwiches for lunch...

IF you had invited me and Bum...uh,
never mind...

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

So much fun! Thank you for letting me be your daughter for the day!!!

Happy Mother's Day!