Thursday, May 1, 2008

Crazy Eights




Someone tagged me with this in February.
I found it in my drafts today...





8 things I am passionate about:
  1. Music
  2. Allison and Zachary
  3. Jesus
  4. My family
  5. My friends
  6. Helping people feel good
  7. Traveling
  8. Baseball

8 things to do before I die
  1. Fall in love
  2. Dance at my kids' weddings
  3. Own a Porsche
  4. Have breakfast in bed
  5. Take my grandkids to a baseball game
  6. Return to Italy
  7. Dance to "At Last" with a beautiful man
  8. Pay off my mortgage
8 artists I never tire of listening to
  1. Allison Hibbard
  2. John Mayer
  3. Coldplay
  4. Frank Sinatra
  5. Stevie Wonder
  6. Sting/The Police
  7. Ray Charles
  8. Maroon 5
8 favorite foods
  1. Sushi
  2. Bananas Foster
  3. Pasta da Vinci
  4. Seared Ahi!!
  5. Peach Cobbler
  6. PORK CHOPS!
  7. Warm bread and REAL butter
  8. BTS
8 things that attract me to my friends
  1. I have lots of energy
  2. I love to EAT
  3. I laugh a lot (and love to make people laugh)
  4. I'm honest
  5. I love long conversations
  6. I'm adventurous
  7. I'm happy and optimistic
  8. I am flexible and willing go TONIGHT!
8 things I have learned lately
  1. I am able to balance a checkbook
  2. God really does work everything for good
  3. I will never be able to read every book I want to read
  4. All those years I wasn't eating meat--I really missed out!
  5. Facebook
  6. There are still episodes of Leave it to Beaver I have never seen
  7. I like dating
  8. I love to shop
8 things I say often
  1. Holy Crap
  2. Life is long
  3. Let's just meet at my house and I'll make us something to eat
  4. For the love of God
  5. Can I take a picture of us?
  6. I love this song
  7. REALLY?
  8. I'm gonna blog about this

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love these types of blogs...you get to learn a lot about people!