Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Let's get it started now...

With Kelly and Sharel at the Yard House tonight!
It was an early celebration of my birthday...
(AKA a reason to get together and drink and eat!)
Elisa, Kelly and Sharel...
we reminisced about the Boone's Farm at Crater Park...
(I'm gonna go jump in a Crater...see you later!)
Peach Apple Cobbler and Strawberry Cheesecake...and Elisa's fork.
Among my thoughtful gifts...
and the perfect pet!
I spend most of May going out with friends to "celebrate my birthday!"
Being with all these people is the greatest gift of all...

3 comments:

Eliane said...

Perfect for you indeed!!!
How fun and good looking desserts there.

Kelly said...

I had a great time last night!....(As always)! And the food and music were fabulous. We definitely have to go back there.
Love you

Allison said...

Oh, I love Kenya books!