Saturday, May 17, 2008

The greatest thing ever invented


I always say that I don't really watch TV--only baseball. Truth is, there are a few things I DO watch, but I never 'run home' to watch a show--and I don't really follow any shows. OK, that's not even true anymore. Thanks to my fabulous daughter I am now INDEED hooked on TWO shows. They are both on at 9pm on Thursday night.
Thanks to TiVo, I just watched them both. Without commercials. Seriously, TiVo is on my list of the greatest inventions of all time.
It's up there with the iPod, the laptop and the cell phone. And wine.
I love Gray's Anatomy. I just watched Thursday's episode and cried. As usual. And, I love The Office--and I cried. NO--I laughed out loud! It's my Saturday night routine--catching up on 'my shows' and clearing out my TiVo. Woo Hoo!
Just for the record, I also record Leave it to Beaver, I Love Lucy and Andy Griffith. And the Dodgers' games.
But I don't really watch TV.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

We do not have any type of tv recorder...I only watch two shows religiously. Gray's Anatomy and John and Kate Plus 8. If I miss Gray's Anatomy I can catch it online!

PS. Yeah for the freeway series!

Allison said...

You are welcome...such great TV...When you are ready for more, let me know.

TSHarrison said...

I love Leave It To Beaver.
And in a proud son moment, I purchased all the seasons of Andy Griffith on DVD for my folks. then they had me watch them with them. I know a lot of Mayberry trivia.