Friday, September 7, 2007

TAGGED--8 random facts about me...


I was tagged by Brian....who is one of my favorite people...to list 8 things you might not know about me.


  1. The first time I rode in an airplane I was 21 years old (and 8 months pregnant with Zachary!)
  2. I could live on Cheerios and peanut butter and jelly. Happily.
  3. I have never received a speeding ticket.
  4. I LOVE ironing.
  5. I take a nap every day.
  6. I collect Santas.
  7. I cried at the end of every single episode of 7th Heaven.
  8. I am most happy when making someone else happy.

I tag Sarah D, Peter D and Gina V

6 comments:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

I've been stopped at least 5 times for speeding, but only cited once.

Heather McTaggart said...

Brian is the ONLY person I know who enjoys getting pulled over!

Jen Panunzio said...

You know the guy on 7th Heaven who got Hayley Duff pregnant? I forget his screen name but his name in real-life is Tyler Hoechlin. ANyways, he was my student 2 years ago!

PETE Di LALLO said...

find my 8 facts on my blog...

Heather McTaggart said...

Julie, we have to come up with more ways to tag your dad, it's the ONLY way we can get him to keep up with blogging!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Heather:
Bring it on!!!