Thursday, September 13, 2007

Banana Cream Pie

My co-worker, Peter, went to a Church conference in Bali last week. Today he came to me and said, "I met someone in Bali and when I told him I worked at Montage he asked if I knew you!"
I said, "Who in the world did you meet in Bali who knows ME?"
Peter said, "Well, he told me to say 'Banana Cream Pie'."
I knew right away that he had met James Bryant!
"How did James know that I worked at Montage?" I asked Peter. "I have not seen James in a few years."
Peter answered: "He reads your blog."

G'Day James and Lisa!
You have a banana cream pie waiting for you next time you are here!

3 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I hope that, the next time I'm in the OC, I too can experience the wonder of your Banana Cream Pie.

Allison said...

Wow! This really is SUCH a small world! How fun! Hi James!

Heather McTaggart said...

THATS funny stuff!