Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tis the Season...

Ange and I have been friends for over 10 years...since she was a teenager! I have always loved Ange's love for people and travel and especially love her genuine, deep and hearty, out-loud laughter! (Plus the fact that she thinks I'm really funny) After emailing each other and commenting on each others' blogs for the last year or so, today we met for breakfast and sat and talked til lunch time. As odd as it might seem, Ange and I are in similar seasons of life, and there is nothing more comforting than being with someone who can understand your feelings, relate to your confusion and listen without judging. Ange is definitely one of these people in my life.
Ange is (and always was) wise beyond her years. She has an incredible sense of humor to go with that great laugher and a sincere loving heart for people which I have literally seen thousands of times over the last 10 years.
I felt that loving heart this morning...and am so grateful to be sharing this season--and really look forward to sharing the next!--with someone as amazing as Ange.

5 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I love you both! Lets do something together soon.

Insured Asset Solutions said...

MMMMMM....Corner Bakery!

Ange said...

Oohhhh! Good idea Court! Let's get Cathy Batesole and Craig Jutila to join us too!!!

Ange said...

My mom read this and she said, "Wow -- I'm glad I gave birth to you! I should take partial credit for this."

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

ANGE....AMAZING!!! HAAA