Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Family Fun

There are just a few of the DiLallo Family left in the OC and thankfully, we still find reasons to gather and eat together! Tonight my mom and dad and Gina and Thatcher and I met for Japanese food at Minato's in Lake Forest. The food was great though the service was terrible. (I am sure Gina will be blogging about it!)
WHAT UP, BUM!
(SHE DOESN'T EVEN DRINK!)
Thatcher thought it was hilarious! (That's green tea ice cream soup)
Whose neck is skinnier? Who do you think is older?
My favorite Pops...he was laughing so hard he nearly spit out his beer!
Thatcher is overjoyed to be taller than both Gina and me now...
(And we are SO tall!)
Super fun night full of sushi, sarcasm and silliness!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both have skinny necks and look young and Beautiful!!! Aunt Donas you are adorable... I love being able to see all your pics, Thanks to the Blogging Queen!Love,Sherri Marie

PETE Di LALLO said...

Sherri Marie, I really enjoy reading your comments and I'll pass on your thoughts to Aunt D.

Instead of 'anonymous'you ought to call yourself SHERRONYMOUS, post a blog or two, and send a few pics so all can see how gorgeous you are...

p.s. because you made no mention of my photo I'll take it you think I am looking OK for an old guy? Hmmmm! or maybe you didn't recognize me?

PETE Di LALLO said...

It sure is nice to get together with almost all our O.C. family... Logan,Zac and Alli aren't able to be with us very much but hopefully at Thanksgiving and Christmas they'll be with us, maybe Sarah, Debby, Leesa and their little ones... when that happens we'll take tons of photos...
it's weird but now I'm looking forward to Christmas...never thought I'd say this...

(when we walked into the restaurant last night the hostess asked where Sunny was)

Anonymous said...

Jewels your Dad is as handsome as ever!!! And I would recognize him anywhere... Love,SHERRONYMOUS LOL

PETE Di LALLO said...

The more times I look at your pictures I can't stop laughing watching Thatcher's 3 degrees of laughter with Mom...first he smiles, then laughs and then he has totally cracked himself up...
I love this kid...