Sunday, September 9, 2007

High School Musical

OK, so it's not exactly High School Musical...
I DID go out with my friends from high school tonight...
and we did listen to music!
We met to celebrate Elisa and Kelly's 44th birthdays.Kelly has been my best friend since 1977...and can still make me laugh like no other.
(I'm thinking I really like this shirt on me)
Sharel, Elisa, Paul (all former Mater Dei cheerleaders) and me and Kelly (we SHOULD have been cheerleaders too!)
Elisa and Kelly each now have a daughter at Mater Dei
Elisa is one of the kindest and most honest people I know.
And she is hilarious!
Paul is one of my favorite men in the whole world.
Sharel is the one who does the mission trips to India...
she is an amazing woman.
I SO enjoy spending time with these lovely people...I have known and loved each of them for nearly 30 years. There is NOTHING we can't talk about and NOTHING we would not do for one another. I cherish the time I have with them and truly treasure their friendships.
We have SO many GREAT memories together...
that's what it's all about.

2 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

I LOVE treasured friendships! I have so many and so many memories and friends I wouldn't trade for ALL the money in the world! You are a lucky woman to have these people in your life! Love nights like these!

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time last night!We really need to do it more often.

Love you,
Kelly