Friday, September 28, 2007

Common Scents

My name is Julie and I am addicted to lotions. I just can't get enough bottles of beautiful fragrances and I like wearing a different "flavor" every day. I have Almond, Pear and Fig. Gardenia, Plumeria and Vanilla. I love to use sweet smelling creams in holiday scents like pumpkin and peppermint too. I also have certain lotions to prevent wrinkles, one to dissolve cellulite and a big bottle of self tanner. I have special lotions for my face, one just for my eye area and some with SPF 15 to wear when I will be outside.
The picture of my medicine cabinet (lotion cabinet?) is a small representation of my addiction. There are a few lotions on my sink as well...and several under my sink. OK...and a few in the other bathroom...and under that sink.
Can I help it if I like to smell good and have soft skin?
I know. I promise I am going to (try to) stop buying them.

2 comments:

The Maguires said...

I use many scents as well. i lovve everything to smell good. My car, bathroom, closets, even scents in my garage. I stuff dryer sheet inside my couch cushions, and use smelly lotions as well as perfume. its just good "common scents" as you say.

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Fat Girl Slim? Funny name. This might be a little weird coming from me, but have you tried HEMPZ? I haven't, but a friend of mine did and I'm addicted to the smell. They sell it at the OC Swapmeet at the Fairgrounds. Here's some information about it:
http://www.supersalonstore.com/servlet/the-1209/Supre-HEMPZ-Herbal-Moisturizer/Detail