Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Super sighs...

Zac and his friend Grant met my mom and dad and me for dinner tonight at Lucille's.
Zac just returned from several weeks in Chicago and New York City and will be heading back up to school next week.
Zac will be GRADUATING in December!
Both of my kids will be college graduates!! (Both with a degree in English)
Aaahh...that's definitely a dream come true for me!
We will have a BIG celebration in a few short months!
I know, I know! But what would a blog be without a photograph of my meal?
I'm tellin' ya--this bread pudding with bourbon sauce is OUTSTANDING!
Seriously the best dessert there is!
Aaahh...I love good food.

4 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

I don't know the rumor about the "BTS" cake being the best dessert ever is still out there! Actually my best friend makes the same cake (probably named the same) so we will have to have a bake-off one of these days! I get to be the taste-tester!

Allison said...

Each with a degree in English...

PETE Di LALLO said...

As we were leaving did I see you going back to the table and slurping up the remaining bourbon sauce with a straw?

andrea said...

Allison's comment made me laugh really hard.