Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My name is Julie and I'm....

I saw this on Brian Forsberg's blog this morning.
I admit, I love blogging, but I would not say that I'm addicted.
I blog everyday, sometimes twice a day. It's painful for me to miss a day. I think about things to blog about all day. I sometimes can't wait to get home to blog and read others' blogs. I could not wait to take this test and then blog about it!!
But I can quit any time I want.

Click below to take the test yourself.

74%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?


8 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

You beat my score, I can quit, I really can quit, I will quit, I promise to try to quit, NOT NOT NOT! In fact, I NEVER want to quit and I want to beat your scores! I am not competitive, AM NOT, AM NOT! I am busy, dangit! I LOVE BLOGGING! I will blog as much as I want, when I want!

andrea said...

I'm glad you love blogging. They are always fun to read. You helped inspire me to start one... although I'm not quite as good at it as you are... or addicted.

Unknown said...

um...sounds like you are addicted. You may need to attend BA meetings. Just know that you wouldn't be alone.

Unknown said...

I was only 58%. I also commented on you with my posting of this topic.

PETE Di LALLO said...

54 percent!!!

I took the test proving I am not an ADDICTO like Ju-Ju and Heather...

but Heather, you are ding-dang funny!

Steve Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather McTaggart said...

Ding-Dang funny is just as important as being "blog addicted" so I can live with that! Funny, I love being funny, I love to laugh, I sometimes miss laughing, So...I look forward to reading Pete's blog, comments, and just knowing Pete is out there tooting my FUNNY HORN! Makes my day...so I guess I am addicted to Julie and Pete's blog..it makes my day complete!

Insured Asset Solutions said...

How in the world did I beat YOU of all people. I thought for sure you would be in the mid 90's! I love to blog, but on my days off from work I try not to touch my computer.