Monday, August 20, 2007

Sister sister

I am the oldest of five sisters. We all lived in Orange County until just a few years ago...
now two sisters, Debra and Leesa, live in the San Francisco area and our youngest sister, Sarah, lives in Hawaii.
It's been interesting at our family gatherings lately...the different "combinations" of sisters! Yesterday at lunch we were trying to figure out just how many combinations there really are...
Is it five times five giving us 25 different combinations? That's what I remember from my college statistics class--I think.
Here are a few of the recent combinations. Sarah, Debra, Me
Gina, Debra, Me
Leesa, Debra, Me
Leesa, Gina, Me

A rare FOUR sister shot. Gina, Debra, Me and Leesa

Just for fun...two sisters, a daughter and a niece!

And, the five of us...these shots are going to be few and far between from now on.
Yes, we are all REAL sisters...interesting huh...we are all so different...
and so happy to have each other.

2 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

A great bunch of Sista's...
but isn't the total 26, carry the 9?

Heather McTaggart said...

You should see my siblings and myself...you would NOT guess we were related! Even though my siblings are guys, we don't EVEN look the same by ANY stretch of the imagination! Wonder what the mailman/milkman looked like? HMMMM....makes me think!?