Monday, August 6, 2007

Once

I went to a 2pm showing of "Once". (Because I can)
I don't remember ever being so thoroughly captivated by a film. It is unbelievably engaging, incredibly fulfilling, so brilliantly profound.
I left the theatre walking on air...singing the songs...tears running down my face. Breathtakingly beautiful movie.
If you are at all musically inclined...with real talent like the people in the movie or even if you just have a deep love for music and the creation of music (like me) I believe you too will fall in love with this movie.
That's all I'm gonna write cause I'm gonna go download the songs now.

4 comments:

Cathi said...

I LOVED Eat, Pray Love. I'd heard so many good reviews, including yours, I figured it was about time!

And I LOVED Once- i'm so glad you saw it!

Steve Adams said...

So... you should see Once ...Twice?

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Jules...where did you see this. I REALLY want to see it now...and since I have some time on my hands I would love to go soon....maybe you're up for round two of this movie! Love you...and miss you!

Annie Smith said...

im so glad you loved it!!