Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Safe Harbor

I finally made it down to my friend, Heather's infamous
"Harbor House"...it was all and MUCH more than I had anticipated!
We sat and talked and relaxed and soaked up the sun and really enjoyed ourselves so much!
There were lots of kids, lots of fish, lots of snacks
and a whole lot of love!
Heather is probably the nicest person I have ever known...

We took about 10 of this shot...this was definitely the best one!

Snacks and snacks and snacks

Yep, that's my towel!

There were three or four fishing poles in the water all day...
they caught a couple of stingrays and...

several little sharks...

David (Heather's husband) really loved this little one.

Alex caught the only 'real' fish of the day!

Kelly kept the fish alive while Matt went to get a knife.
I don't think she quite understood what was coming next...
Anyone remember that Dr. Demento song,
"Fish heads fish heads, roly poly fish heads..."
Heather and David


My buddy Brian
Heather and Holly making dinner for a houseful!
Great big thanks to Heather and David and their beautiful family for
treating me to such a lovely and relaxing time at their home.

3 comments:

SarahD said...

Do you ever stop?
Cute baby shark!

Unknown said...

Sarah, I think Julie is the human Energizer Bunny.

Heather McTaggart said...

Yes she is! THANK YOU JULIE! Love the pics, love the time with you! THANKS FOR COMING DOWN! I loved catching up and relaxing (when I wasn't dealing with teen drama...btw...one parent was called for a pick up last night)! Can't wait to visit again my friend!