Wednesday, August 8, 2007

One day too soon...

So, I am up in San Francisco...and I have tickets to tonight's Giants game. Yeah...
I really thought I'd be there for the big moment. I really did! It would have been an absolute dream of a lifetime for me...So, I was in the city...with tickets for the next night...(Story of my life.)
Anyway, I am here this morning with my niece Thea. We are watching Dora's Christmas Special...Boots is cute...I love that I am learning Spanish at the same time. Now the map is teaching them how to get to the North Pole. Feliz Navidad!
Last night Debra and Leesa and I went to an AMAZING dinner at the Cliff House. I will post pictures tomorrow when I get home. (You won't believe how beautiful my salad was!)
Thea and I went in the jacuzzi this morning and she made me laugh the whole time. She was telling me stories about her family and I said, "Want me to tell you some stories about my kids?" She said, "YOU have KIDS?" I guess Allison and Zac just don't seem like "kids" to her...
Then, she said, "Can we go watch Dora?" I said, "Do you know how to work the VCR?" She said, "What's a VCR?"
Yep, five year olds never had VCRs.
OK...gotta go find hidden socks with Backpack...
Excelente!

4 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Bummer missing the famous home run...that would have been 'really neat'...
All your blogging fans can hardly wait for the beautiful picture of your salad...yeah right!!!(you're serious, aren't you) pictures of beautiful lettuce and tomatoes???
Got pics of the Cliff House? Leesa or Debby?
Hope you enjoyed Dora...
I've watched Dora videos and on TV with Thea many times and love the little Spanish explorer...I can say HOLA! er' ADIOS!

'neice said...

I missed it as well. I was at a doctor's appt. and he was running an hour late! Grrr....

Steve Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve Adams said...

But on the bright side, you saw him break his own record tonight... Number 757... so far... and I agree with Pete. Toss the salad pictures and lets see the sites. I am headed up there Friday. How's the weather?