- I was accepted to UCLA as well as Woodbury University (with scholarship) right out of high school. Buy me a drink and I'll tell you why I didn't go to either one.
- I wish we didn't keep track of age. I feel more like I am 28 today than I did when I was 28.
- I can belch louder than anyone you've ever heard. And I love to do it.
- I worked for ONE DAY at Sizzler on El Toro Road. I hated it so much, I put the uniform by the front door the next morning with a note telling them I wouldn't be back.
- I would do my current job for free, I love it so much.
- I would rather go out to breakfast than dinner! It's SUCH a treat for me to have bacon and eggs and hash browns (with ketchup!) or a big Dutch Baby pancake!
- I wish I spoke another language. And that I could play the piano. And that I weighed 120.
Friday, October 17, 2008
I have been 'tagged' by Sue to share seven unknown facts about myself. Seriously? As if there is anything I have not shared in the last two years on this blog? Hmm.. Ok...see how many you didn't already know...