Tuesday, October 28, 2008

oh blah di oh blah da...

Chantale's going away party tonight at Salt Creek.
She will be joining the Montage team in Beverly Hills!
(It was also her 27th birthday tonight!)
My former work partner and baseball loving friend, Michael!
With sweet Helen and Christina (above)
And my DARLING friend, Catherine (below)

Five reasons today was a good day:
1. I got on the scale this morning and weighed 10 pounds less than when I returned from Kenya!
2. I had dinner and drinks tonight with some AMAZING friends (above!)
3. Baseball season may go until Thanksgiving now! (Please dear God, that would be awesome!)
4. The stock market finished up by almost 900...
5. I realized once again...that--no matter what--life does indeed, go on!
(And, it's pretty darn good...)

1 comment:

Eliane said...

Glad you had a fun night out! You and Michael look like twins. Chantale is stricking beautiful!!!!