Saturday, May 5, 2007

Take us ALL out to the ballgame!

It was one GLORIOUS night at Angels Stadium...FREE VISOR night, Big Bang Fireworks Friday AND the Angels beat the White Sox 5-1. The best part of the night was being with 22 or so of my GREATEST friends...EIGHT of them whom had NEVER been to a baseball game! It was a spectacular night...as is just about any night at the ballgame...
but tonight was just a little more special...

With Baby Jesus and Laura

With my fellow baseball fanatics, Michael and Richard
Pablo donned the mask and cape and ran the aisles throughout the game.
Kids kept yelling, "Nacho Libre!"
Cobin learned the correct "surprise eyes" technique! (Baby Jesus sneaks into the pic!)
One of the best nights I've spent in a long long time...

6 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Looked like a fun evening...
you loved doing this didn't you?
Your friends will never forget you and the ballgame...

Allison said...

I'm so glad you had fun...you look like you were in heaven!

Brent said...

Fun.

Visor libre! Yay!

Alanna Moine said...

that kid's eyes scare me.

Anonymous said...

I went to the Angels Game yesterday on May 5th! It was SO fun! I can't wait to go back. Let me know the next time you need a friend to join you, and I'm in.

Heather McTaggart said...

You love this...you can see it in your face and your blogging words! Someday you will have to show me exactly how to love the whole baseball thing. I went a couple of weeks ago, fun to people watch, eat junk food, hang with 19 other people but the whole game thing...haven't quite figured it out...MY HUSBAND IS A HUGE ANGELS FAN THOUGH!