Monday, May 14, 2007

My REALLY great Mother's Day!

What a HAPPY Mother!

Thatcher, Bum, Logan, Zac, Papa and Allison

No, I did not get a Porsche for Mother's Day...I was just showing a friend how the blogs work.
A Porsche is NOTHING compared to the amazing day that I had yesterday....both my kids, my parents, two sisters, two nephews, my Nana and one "out of town interviewing for a intern position" friend of Allison's. Such a beautiful day, great food, great laughs...great gifts! Remember that "under the counter Ipod player" I posted about a few months ago?
Yep...I got it! And, I got to listen to two of Zac's band's songs...so great!
Me and my daughter, Allison Danielle
and my son, Zachary Emerson
With my sisters, Gina Maria and Debra Kay
With my mother, Donas Annette
And, with my Nana, Henriette Charlotte

Life is so good. Thanks everyone for a really great Mother's Day!

4 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Julie Ann,
Beautiful photos! Was I there?
Peter Richard

PETE Di LALLO said...

Nevermind...I just saw myself in the group picture...
I look good from the head up...

Heather McTaggart said...

Julie, yeah for you and your great Mother's Day! Your pics show a "happy mama" who is glowing in "mommyhood" no matter how old your kiddo's are! I love that about you! SO, from me...here is another Happy Mother's Day from one mommy to another!

Ange said...

Happy Mother's Day Jules!!!