Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A few (more) from my Europe trip

(You can click on each one to see full size)

ARC DE TRIOMPHE, PARISWOODEN SHOE FACTORY IN HOLLAND
SACRE COEUR, PARIS
LUNCH AT THE MATTERHORN-ZERMATT, SWITZERLAND
REIN RIVER CRUISE, GERMANY
(OH DEAR GOD--SO BEAUTIFUL) VENICE
LE TOUR EIFFEL, PARIS
LAKE MAGGIORE, ITALY
GRUYERE, SWITZERLAND
A STREET FAIR IN BRUGGE
BRUGGE
MY FRIEND, KATELYN, AFTER OUR DINNER ON THE EIFFEL TOWER
I took over 1000 OTHER pictures on my three week tour...
slowly, I may post them all...

7 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

These are amazing! How great for you and what great memories to have for the rest of your life! I am looking forward to my kids getting older so we can do more travel!

Alanna Moine said...

those are some great photos. I'm so proud.

Allison said...

You LOVED this trip! I'm so glad you got to go!

Unknown said...

You take such great photos! I found the Matterhorn photo the most humorous because you have such sinful looking food with a Diet Coke.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Listening to stories of your
European vacation is soooo enhanced with your exceptional photographic talent...

Brent said...

Please do post more.

Jaime said...

Those are great, it makes me miss Europe.