Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The BEST gift

My friend, Sarah, (who happens to also be my boss) gave me a $25.00 itunes gift card as a thank you gift. After about two hours of itunes shopping and listening, I had added 35 new songs!
Some great new songs and, of course, a few classics too...
Among them:
  1. It's Not Over-Daughtry
  2. Into the Ocean-Blue October
  3. Boston-Augustana (thank you Allison!)
  4. Candyman-Christina Agulara
  5. Sewn-The Feeling
  6. You Could Be Happy-Snow Patrol
  7. What Goes Around-Justin Timberlake
  8. Love of my Life-Queen (again, thank you Allison!)
  9. Suddenly I See-KT Tunstall
  10. The Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani (my new favorite song)

4 comments:

Allison said...

Wow...what good taste in music you have...

Unknown said...

I love iTunes gift cards. They are the best gifts ever. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Brent said...

Some good picks there Jules.

I'm not allowed to listen to "You Could Be Happy" anymore. It's a good song though. Actually that whole album is awesome.

Julie Hibbard said...

That is one hard song to listen to, I agree...
I am not allowed to listen to "Dreaming with a Broken Heart" by John Mayer. I freaking STILL cry my eyes out when I do...