Friday, March 2, 2007

Bacchus' Secret Cellar

I met a few friends tonight at Bacchus' Secret Cellar a new wine tasting bar in Irvine. Bacchus' boasts a considerably diverse selection of wine, exceptional and unique appetizers and we lucked out tonight, cause there was live Flamenco Music Group playing. We were all there to celebrate Sharel's birthday, and it turned out to be an out of the ordinary and very delightful evening. In addition to the large number of wines, they carry quite a few unique beers as well! I had a Stella Artois, which is a DELICIOUS beer I had enjoyed when I was in Belgium last year!
Yeah, OK..I had two.

2 comments:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

I think I recognize one of your friends...does the blonde to the left of you shop at the Laguna Niguel Trader Joe's?

Julie Hibbard said...

I am sure she does! She lives right there!! Such a small world!!