Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wake up call...

On the days that I work, I am up by (and usually before) 4am.
A fresh pot of coffee and my warm laptop await me...
It's my favorite way to start the day.
Gotta say, I'm never sleepy...and, once I get to work by 5:45 or so each day, I am certainly not alone.

And...even on my days off...I'm up early. I try to sleep til at least 6am, but I'm often lured out of bed by the amazing aroma of coffee and the anticipation of what awaits me on the computer!
I'm certainly never sleepy and, oh, I freaking love being alone.

As a bonus, early risers are proven to be more productive. I often have my grocery shopping done, my oil changed, errands run, I log three miles on the treadmill, and have two loads of laundry done by 9am or so.
Sometimes I even do all that and then head back to bed.
Not because I'm sleepy or alone...but just because I can.

No comments: