Monday, April 11, 2011

Bring it on!

Friday, escrow closed on my townhouse. I am no longer a homeowner.
The {very} POSITIVE side of this is, I am 100% debt free...and I did it the 'right' way!
A clean slate. A new beginning {again}.

I am EMBRACING this change...this new season and I am loving living lighter and much more frugally in this new {little} apartment.
And I am SO grateful for the JOY and NEW things that are {undoubtedly} coming my way.
Yep...{yet} another fresh start.

There will come a time when you think everything is finished,
THAT will be the beginning.

2 comments:

S. said...

Congratulations Julie!!! I am in the process of searching for a place to live.... in the meantime, I am getting ready to move in with my sister!!!

Be Blessed!! Think of you often!!!

S.

carrie d. said...

So pumped for you! Love your positivity. I think I'm considering you a Guru in my book... haha
But seriously.