Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunny Delight!

My niece, Sunny is in town for just a few more days...
I met everyone for dinner at Red Robin tonight and brought Sunny a special gift!
We all had a chance to play Cat in the Hat!
(Don't tell me I'm not getting my money's worth out of that free hat they gave out at Petco Park!)
If it's a DiLallo gathering, there will be dessert...
Oh my and YES it was delicious!!!
Sunny with Papa and BumMy nephew, Logan and my sister, Gina and the other side of that glorious dessert!
Sunny will be returning to Hawaii on Friday...she actually starts 4th grade next week!
That gives us a enough time to do one more VERY important thing before she leaves:
Go to the Fair.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

What a great looking, happy family! Please ask Sunny if I can follow her to Hawaii.;))
Have a great Monday Julie.;))
xo

PETE Di LALLO said...

Sunny's hat will fit in well down main street in Hawaii...

Gina Vistaunet said...

I thought for sure you were going to say prep her for her Mission Report!!!