Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm the happiest girl in the whole USA

Oh what a night! With my friend Stephanie before the Dodgers-Reds game last night. It was a bit of a warm night initially, and the Dodgers were RED HOT producing TWELVE runs and a spectacular, eventful game!
My friend, Tim and his lovely wife, Julie met us there too!
Talk about the happiest place on Earth!
It was the absolute PERFECT night!!
...as we were leaving, we spotted Jon Lovitz, who stopped for a photo op with Stephanie!
"I love LA!"
Dodgers become the first team to reach 60 wins and now lead the National League West by NINE games. I am such a happy girl today!
Yeah, you're right...
everyday.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I'm going to make that photo with Jon my Christmas card this year. Don't be jealous.

Steph said...

And by the way, your Dad DOES NOT HAVE A FREAKIN' BLOG!!! I love that man!!

SarahD said...

Jon Lovitz!!!
so cool!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

just seeing Tim and hearing him in my head say BOOOM BADA BOOM BADA made me just laugh out loud.