Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Rockie game for the Dodgers

Took my friend, Jeff, to the Dodgers/Rockies game last night.
His first time at Dodger Stadium!
Jeff is a HUGE Rockies fan...and, of course, left very happy!
They didn't win...it's a shame!
(But we had DAMN good seats again!)
No matter the outcome, there is NO PLACE I'd rather be! (I must admit, tho, it's a bit more fun when the Dodgers win.) Last night was my 14th game this season (#15 will be this Friday!) and, YES, I have a hot dog every single time! With ketchup and onions...
and an ice cold Corona!
My favorite meal. At my favorite place. Watching my favorite game.
I think this might just be as good as it gets!

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Looks like you guys had fun; I almost envy you your everlasting love for baseball.;))

Falling LEAVes said...

lol I went to the game the night before. That was my ... 24th game of this year. I'll be going to San Diego on Saturday to see Wolfie pitch. That'll be my 25th game!