Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happiness is...

a funny, chicken mc nugget reference twitter from Allison
a good parking spot at Target
a cleared off BlackBerry
delicious, low fat ice cream (with chocolate syrup!)
a surprise email
a surprise text
a surprise phone call
a surprise at my front door
surprises
being able to pay cash
putting away the last load of laundry
a STRONG cup of coffee to accompany my 4am wake up call
the blue cheese walnut salad I just devoured
a hot bath when I get home from a long day
a cold beer
any night at the ballgame
a night with no plans
all the people I work with
meeting Bill Russell last night at the Angels game!
a clean house (especially clean sheets)
banana bread...no nuts
classic old cars
going to bed

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! Top of the list...
I'm so honored!

Zuzana said...

I am so with you on the cold beer and hot bath, and of course all the rest of it.:)) Hope you had a wonderful weekend.;) But knowing you, I am sure you did.;)) xoxo

Gina Vistaunet said...

Who is Bill Russell?