Friday, July 31, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun...and breakfast!

This morning I was lucky enough to go to breakfast with two of my favorite girls...
Sweet little Jackie and her awesome mom, Laura! (Seriously, how cute are they?!)
...and OH what a breakfast it was! We met at the Original Pancake House...where everything is DELICIOUS...and HUGE!! Laura had the SIX-egg Western Omelette (don't worry, it came with pancakes on the side....)and I had the most fabulous thing on the menu--the Dutch Baby! Honestly, you just want to sing songs of JOY when the thing comes out...and WEEP when you taste it...it is absolutely magnificent!

So far, it's the only thing I have eaten today...
But that's not gonna last much longer...I'm on my way to the OC Fair and I'm on a mission to devour something spectacularly deep fried, dipped in chocolate or served on a stick!

1 comment:

Silver Eye Photography said...

Julie: You go to the most yummy restaurants. Not only looks tasty but they serve a lot. Nancy Ramos