Wednesday, July 29, 2009

DiLallo Burgers!

I know I have mentioned before that my maiden name is DiLallo and that my family owns a chain of restaurants in Montreal...DiLallo Burgers. Once or twice a year, we are blessed with a visit from one of THE DiLallos of burger fame...and they cook us up a spectacular feast!!
My cousin, Anthony DiLallo...working his magic at my parents' house!
The burgers are SERIOUSLY delicious...
it's the DiLallo Burger secret recipe!
(As long as I can remember, Anthony has called me "Jules Verne")My Oriole-loving nephew, Logan!And his Penguin-loving friend, Kevin! We each ate a couple of burgers with what I believe was three bottles of wine. Did I mention the banana creme and chocolate cream pies? Oh yeah!
And, to top it all off...FIFTEEN innings of Dodgers baseball.
Burgers and wine and pie...oh my! The night was so much fun.
The Dodgers, unfortunately, emerged the losers...
Que Syrah, Syrah

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Absolutely love these pictures, particularly the top one.;)) I never knew that your family owned a chain of restaurants, how interesting.;)) You all look so happy, I bet it was a great evening.;)
xo