Monday, January 5, 2009

You are so beautiful

Thank you, Courtney, for the idea for this one...

Regardless of how attractive a man is he will always become unattractive if he:

Is unfriendly.
Doesn't understand my humor.
Is wearing a necklace.
Gets angry or demanding with the waitress.
Says anything negative about baseball.
When told that I have four sisters says, "Your poor dad."
Doesn't call when he says he will.
Calls me "Dude"

Regardless of how unattractive a man is he will always appear more attractive if he:

Has a great laugh. And makes ME laugh.
Listens with his eyes.
Says my name when we are talking and when he leaves me voice mail!
Is wearing a Dodger cap/shirt/jersey. Or has a Dodger logo on his Visa card.
Is friendly to the server/valet/cashier. Extra points if, noticing their name tag, uses their name.
Loves to eat and delights in delicious foods!
Knows where he was when Gibson hit the home run.
Has traveled Europe and specifically loves Italy!
Speaks another language. Better yet, if he speaks baseball.
Tells me I am fabulous, gorgeous, beautiful or that I look like I've lost weight.

3 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

I totally get the necklace thing and the unfriendly thing and the not understanding my humor thing. I think I am hilarious and he should too. Good thing you aren't dating me because I don't own any Dodger clothing and I don't have a Visa of any type. I do, however, love to eat any food. I don't know who Gibson is, except Debbie. Never been to Europe, but I'm sure I saw the band Europe in the 80's. I do know how to say SSTEEEERYYYKKKE. I would tell you you were beautiful and that you look so skinny you should eat a burrito every day. Maybe I'm unattractive to you? Not sure.

Sarah said...

Gibson's homerun: I was 9 and at a Kings Game. My dad had tickets to the game that night, but my mom convinced him that nothing major would happen and it was only game 1 of the series. He's never let her forget it.

If you go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Gibson you can read all of the announcers' calls of the homerun.

Lisa Marie said...

For me, he will always be less attractive if:

His favorite book is Purpose-Driven Life. I have NOTHING against PDL, but seriously? If that's your favorite book of all time, you haven't read enough to date me. Sorry. (Oh wait, no I'm not.)

And he'll always be MORE attractive if:

Names like Boticelli, Caravaggio, and Bernini mean something to him.
He speaks another language (Yes, Julie!!).
He rocks a pea coat and scarf.
He has a passport...with lots of stamps in it!