Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Kinds of Factness (or stuff I thought about today...)

  1. Last night I was with Sister Freda wondering what I could do to help the poor people of Kenya. Today I was simultaneously coveting a Porsche 911 and the experiences of my friend who is at Sundance.
  2. Being honest doesn't mean that you tell everything to everyone. It just means being truthful about what you do tell. (PS I don't tell everything in this blog.)
  3. I used to have the cleanest house on the block. Now it's ridiculous.
  4. I know a lot of very wealthy people who are not very happy. You really can't buy it.
  5. Fitness has very little to do with age. I can run circles around people who are half my age. Big circles. OK, jog.
  6. I think I am more excited about my trip to Camelback Ranch (does that sound a little bit like Brokeback Mountain and/or Mustang Ranch to anyone else?) than I was about my three week trip to Europe.
  7. If you want to change something...then change it! If you are not willing to change it, then you have to stop complaining about it.
  8. I think I am to the point now that I am the same person with everyone I know. Even me.
  9. I could listen to The Killers and The Fray all day. In fact, today, I did just that.
  10. I will always read my horoscope. And my fortune cookies. And hope they are true. And eat the cookie. And yours too.

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

This was a wonderful list! I like particularly #2 and #7.
The good thing about getting older is having the wisdom.;)

-The Week said...

#7 FOR SURE!!!!!!!