Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wedding Attendance

Yesterday I attended one of the most beautiful and special weddings I have ever been a part of. I have known both the bride and the groom--and their families--for many years, so it was also an amazingly enjoyable reunion for me and SO many old friends! For a few reasons, we were not able to take photographs of the ceremony or reception--but, I assure you, it was absolutely gorgeous. And I did want to share a few photos of the great people I was able to spend time with yesterday...it was SUCH a fabulous day!
Jaime and Todd were smiling the whole time.
And so was I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dress you were wearing. You looked amazing and the bride was beautiful. Glad you had a good time.

Your cousin Robin

Josh Treece said...

Why couldn't you take pictures?

Gina Vistaunet said...

How very pretty you and the bride looked.