Friday, January 9, 2009

All in a daze quirk

Today was a blast. I literally got up, packed up the car and drove down the mountain just in time to meet my friend, Denise for her birthday lunch...
...SHE brought ME a present!! She said she couldn't resist it...that I had to have it! I have never owned a pink Dodgers hat!! What a treat!
After lunch, I drove home, unpacked the car, took a little nap and headed over for
Thatcher's birthday sushi celebration!
With Gina and Thatch
(Gina and I did NOT plan our attire, but amazing, right?)
Those ladies LOVE Thatcher!
This is Thatcher's dad, Mike. Apparently, this was the first time he had ever cut and served a birthday cake--so he (facetiously) said, "Why don't you blog about it, Julie!"
Welcome to the blog, Mike.
My sister, Gina and our cousin, Paula (ok, honestly she is MARRIED
to our cousin, but who's counting?)This is Thatcher's Grandpa Al. (He actually owns the cabin I was staying in!) I had the great JOY of sitting next to Al at dinner tonight...he kept our whole end of the table entertained!
AND, he ate every single bit of that dinner. And part of mine. The whole gang...
(we missed you Allison!)
One for the road...smoking our chocolate cigarettes...
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! I loved this whole day...LIFE IS GOOD

2 comments:

Eliane said...

Happy Birthday Thatcher!!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Arigato to Gina for the party and ditto to you for fine fotos...