Thursday, December 4, 2008

You picked a fine time to feed me Lucille...

I met my mom and Kelly (my friend of 30 plus years!)
for dinner at Lucille's tonight!
My mom and I split the sensational pork chops
and applesauce with pumpkin pancakes !!
I think this is my favorite meal in the entire world.
Seriously, these pork chops are magnificent!
Kelly surprised me with two new Dodgers Christmas ornaments!
(I might be able to do my tree entirely DODGERS this year!)
We topped off the evening with Lucille's incredibly fabulous
Jack Daniels bread pudding!
Yep, I might have to say this is my favorite dessert of all too...
I could drink that freaking caramel whiskey sauce with a straw...
DAMN it's good stuff!
Such a great night!!

3 comments:

Eliane said...

Oh! I am jealous. That is what we had on my last visit there with you.
Yum yum yum and Dodgers ornements... Life is good!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Sorry I couldn't join you but I thoroughly enjoyed Kelly's sandwiches
Bum brought home..thanks Kelly!

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for bringing your mom along. I just love her! I'm glad you liked the sandwiches Pete!
XO