Monday, December 29, 2008

My favorite epsiode of friends

Just getting home from our FIRST annual "pajamas & wine night" at Sharel's house!
(Hmm...kinda like EVERY night at MY house!)
These are my BEST friends....from HIGH SCHOOL!
Sharel, Elisa and Kelly...
My GREAT apron was a gift from my sister, Gina, for Christmas!
Yes, we definitely poured our dinner tonight!I LOVE these people! I am my BEST with these people!
And, damn, do these people love me!Twelve pictures later...Oh goodness...if you could see the pictures that DIDN'T make the blog!
(Nope, you'll never see them!)
Delicious food, incredible wines, and
AMAZING friends I've known since I was 14! Seriously...life is OH SO good!! I am the happiest girl in the whole USA!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe you were still awake at 11:28pm to blog about our night. I'm still exhausted this morning!....But I had such a great time!!! Love you guys!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the shout out a couple of posts ago! I, too, have enjoyed gettting you know you. I'll be down in February...we should finally meet!

Gina Vistaunet said...

That looks like so much fun. Glad you enjoyed yourself.